Our Core Values
At the Huntingdon Road Surgery we aim to be a safe high quality caring practice.
Our core values were developed by the whole healthcare team.
Responsive Patient Centred Care
- We aim to be responsive to each person’s context, preferences and expectations acting with honesty and confidentiality.
- Staff involve and treat people with compassion, kindness, dignity and respect.
Continuity of Care
- We believe that people benefit when an individual doctor has responsibility for caring for each patient
- The consultation is at the heart of everything we do.
- We aim for the best communication with all patients and within the health care team.
- We aim for safe high quality evidence based care, always involving people in shared decisions
- We believe that a well led and efficient service encourages good health care
- We share a culture of learning and training, valuing diversity and equality.
- We aim for a happy team with high morale and motivation
Flexibility and Adaptability
- We aim to incorporate new developments and ideas.
- We listen to suggestions from patients and all members of the health care team.
Best use of Healthcare Resources
- We aim to provide the best possible care using limited resources in a fair manner