Safeguarding Children and Adults

If you suspect or believe a child is suffering or is likely to suffer significant harm including any form of mistreatment or abuse, you should report your concerns.

If you have a concern about the safety of a vulnerable adult you should discuss this with Social Services. 

For more information or to report a concern: 

Call 111 when you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergencyNHS ChoicesThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website