COVID-19 Vaccinations - Update
Cantab PCN (a collaboration between Huntingdon Road Surgery, Bridge Street Medical Centre and Red House Surgery) will be running a vaccination centre and will begin vaccinating our patients in the next few weeks.
It is essential that we keep our phone lines free for patients who are unwell.
PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT US
CLick here for more information.
If you think you have COVID
Visit NHS 111 website for advice on management of symptoms. You can also call them by dialling 111, but patients are asked to look at the website first.
Visit the government COVID pages for advice on what to do including
- Test and trace (obtaining a test)
- Self isolation (and what do about work/family)
The GP surgery is here for patients who are struggling to manage their symptoms.
Other questions about COVID
The government COVID website and the NHS COVID-19 app offer advice on
- Simple actions we must all do to continue protecting each other (hands, face, space)
- What you can and cannot do
- Self-isolation and testing for coronvirus (including sick notes)
- Work and financial support
- Business and self-employed people
- Schools, education and childcare
- Travel and transport
The GP surgery is not responsible for advice on any of the above. We are here if you have symptoms of covid and are struggling to manage them. Queries about anything else related to coronavirus will be directed to the government website.
If you have questions about how COVID will affect your care at the hospital or another clinic, you should contact the hospital/clinic concerned.